We believe that having proper fitness level goes in a long way to ensure maximum efficiency be it in the field of physical activity or education. We have created a scholarship program for all the students so that they can get some additional help for their studies.
Don't Forget to Checkout our PhenQ Review by Emily Jones
About the Scholarship
Our scholarship program is known as “Value of being Fit Scholarship Program“. In this program, we shall be giving one scholarship of $750 to one student who will win it based on his/her application. We hope that our scholarship program shall prove helpful to students in pursuing their education.
Number of Scholarships: Five of $1000
This scholarship is open to all the students who are currently enrolled in colleges, universities or high schools.
Students of any stream/branch of education are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants must have attained the age of 18 years as on the last date of scholarship.
Application process and Guidelines
- The applicant will have to submit a well written essay, infographics or article (750-1000 words) on “Obesity: A New Epidemic”. Your essay, infographics or article will be judged on the level of freshness, creativity, uniqueness, as well as on its content.
- You should tell us the reason for applying to our scholarship.
- You should email us all the details to: Phenqavis@gmail.com along with:
- Your CV/Resume
- Proof of being a student i.e. copy of student ID card etc.
Deadline to Apply: March 31st, 2019
Winners shall be announced by in April 2019 and shall be published on this site.
Last Year Winners:
- Serah Turner From San Diego
“I was very shocked to hear the news that I was chosen for a scholarship, it seemed too good to be true. I feel very blessed to have this opportunity!”
- Katherine Rivera From Charleston
“I was honestly very excited and surprised that I had been presented this scholarship because I knew 200 people applied and only 1 will be rewarded this scholarship. When I received the email at, at first, I was in disbelief, but after each time I read it I became more excited
We will be starting a new scholarship very soon, Thank you and all the best to all the participants and Congratulations to the winners of this year's scholarship.