The term “metabolism” refers to the rate at which the body processes the food consumed. If you want to lose your weight, increase metabolic rate can help eliminate more weight without cutting calories in your diet. Here are some tips that may help you boost your metabolism:
This tip may seem strange, since the goal here is to lose weight to gain muscle mass, but it's true. After the 3 main meals of the day, it is very important that you always eat some light food, such as a cereal bar, a fruit or something that you enjoy and that does not contain too many calories.
Also Check Out my detailed review of PHENQ – The Ultimate Weight Loss Supplement
Combine aerobic with weight
The tip here is to combine aerobic exercises (which are responsible for the body's caloric expenditure) at a good weight (muscle mass more calories than fat itself burns, so the more the better).
It is essential to carry vitamins, minerals and hormones to eliminate toxins and to the proper functioning of the intestines. The ideal is to drink at least three liters of water per day, the equivalent of 10 cups of American type water. Additionally, if you choose to drink cold water, better still, because your body has to work a little bit more to let the temperature of the water suitable for the body, thus it will help you accelerate a little metabolism.
Consume foods that help
There are some types of healthy foods which help you speed up your metabolism;here are some foods that show you what you shouldeat:
- Red pepper: 3 grams per day pepper mixed with the food are hot enough to increase metabolism by 15%. But it has to be red pepper, because black pepper does not have the same effect.
- Green tea: It also helps a lot to speed up metabolism. It is necessary to make four cups per day, and cannot put sugar, at most a few drops of sweetener.
- Cinnamon: It has high calcium content, essential to increase basal metabolism.
- Ginger: You can increase caloric expenditure (accelerating metabolism) up to 10%. To consume this kind of food, you can mix in the soup, rice, beans, finally, use it as a seasoning.
- Omega 3: This is a substance present in fish such as salmon, tuna and sardines. Eat as mixing or pay a small amount to supplement in lunch and dinner. A small serving of fish every day is enough to help in increasing metabolism.
- Natural fibers: Because they are indigestible, they maintain satiety for longer acting in basal metabolism. In the intestine, it also improves the intestinal microflora. Furthermore, they are essential for optimal absorption of nutrients, which also activate the metabolism.
Eat foods rich in Omega 3
Eat fish rich in omega 3 fatty acids (such as salmon or tuna) speeds up the metabolism, regulates your sugar levels in the blood and reduces other problems (such as inflammation).